|START DATE||MANDATORY ORIENTATION DATE|
|Private Orientation will be scheduled with the student|
HOME HEALTH AIDE COURSE 5 days
1) MUST BE A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT or Currently attending Nursing Assistant Training Academy’s CNA training program. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age in the state of California to be certified and must submit an application before the first day of class.
2. Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
3. Applicants must present a California ID and Social Security Card upon submitting application.
4. Live Scan (Applicants must not have a criminal background)
5. TB skin test prior to the date of the first clinical experience. (if skin test is positive, a chest x-ray must be taken)
6. Physical Examination within one year prior to start of instruction.
7. Must be able to read and write English.
8. Attend mandatory orientation prior to start date
9. Malpractice insurance of $25 for 1 year